1. ACCEPTANCEWelcome to http://www.zi(the "Site"). This page ("Notice") states the terms and conditions of the Site. Please review this Notice carefully BEFORE USING THE site. By accessing, browsing, or using the Site ("Use"), all users and viewers ("You," "you," "User," or "user") acknowledge acceptance of the terms and conditions listed in this Notice. If you do not accept the terms and conditions listed in this Notice, please do not use the Site.Zulkilf International Overseas Employment Promoters reserves the right to update this Notice from time to time in its sole discretion. You should review this Notice periodically for updates and changes.
2. ELIGIBILITYThe Site and any related services are available to you, provided that you can form legally binding agreements under applicable law. The Site is not available to minors. If you are a minor, please do not use the Site. BY USING THE SITE, YOU DECLARE THAT YOU HAVE FULL LEGAL CAPACITY, WHICH IS ABOVE 18 YEARS OLD.
3. LICENSEZulkilf International OEP grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, revocable license to view and temporarily download a copy of the materials displayed on the Site solely for your personal and non-commercial use for yourself. All materials displayed or made available on the Site, including, but not limited to, graphics, documents, text, images, sound, video, audio, artwork, software, and HTML code (collectively, the "Material") are the exclusive property of Zulkilf InternationalOEP or its content suppliers, who reserve all their intellectual property rights. The Materials are protected by applicable intellectual property rules, regulations, and laws. Except as expressly permitted herein, you shall not (i) use, copy, modify, display, delete, distribute, download, store, reproduce, transmit, publish, sell, re-sell, adapt, reverse engineer, or create derivative works of the Material, or (ii) use the Material on other web sites or any media, e.g., networking environment, without Zulkilf International OEP prior written consent.All trademarks, service marks, and logos (the "Marks") displayed on the Site are the exclusive property of Zulkilf International OEP and their respective owners. You shall not use the Marks in any manner without Zulkilf International OEP and their respective owners' prior written consent.
4. USER SUBMISSIONSThe Site provides a forum for you to obtain employment and career information. By submitting or entering your information to the Site ("Submitted Material"), you agree that you grant Zulkilf International OEP a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide license and right, but not the obligation, to use, copy, modify, display, distribute, download, store, reproduce, transmit, publish, transfer, adapt, create derivative works in any manner and in any type of media, in entirety or a portion of, of your Submitted Material, and by any means, forever and worldwide. You acknowledge and accept that Zulkilf International OEP is only a passive forum for users to obtain employment and career information. Zulkilf International OEP does not screen or monitor any Submitted Materials provided by you or by any other user of the Site. Zulkilf International OEP, therefore, makes no representation regarding the reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, or truthfulness of any Submitted Materials submitted or entered by any users of the website, including any job offers or job candidatesresume, biographical data or employment information. Zulkilf International OEP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to delete, remove, refuse to display, or block any Submitted Materials that Zulkilf International OEP considers to be unacceptable, at its sole discretion and without any liability to you or other users of the Site. In the event Zulkilf International OEP receives notification regarding any unacceptable Submitted Materials, Zulkilf International OEP may investigate such materials, in its sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that Zulkilf International OEP may retain copies of your Submitted Materials and disclose your Submitted Materials to a third party if Zulkilf International OEP believes that it is necessary to: (i) protect the integrity of the Site; (ii) protect rights of Zulkilf International OEP; (iii) comply with any court order; (iv) comply with any legal proceedings; (v) assert Zulkilf International OEP claim under this Notice; and (vi) satisfy any claims regarding violations of third party's rights.
5. GENERAL PROHIBITIONIn connection with your Use, you agree NOT to:
1. violate any applicable rules, regulations and statutes, including, but not limited to export laws and regulations, anti-discrimination, or equal opportunity employment laws;. In addition, you agree not to export the Materials to any country or jurisdiction included in the list of prohibited or restricted countries according to Pakistan laws.
2. infringe any intellectual property and privacy rights, including, but not limited to, patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secrets, of any third party, including Zulkilf International OEP and its affiliate companies;
3. upload, post, transmit, or store any material that:
1. is unlawful, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, harmful, threatening, harassing, obscene, or objectionable;
2. breaches any of your contractual or confidentiality obligations;
3. disrupts or interferes with the normal operations of the Site, such as posting or transmitting viruses, continuous posting of repetitive materials, or posting abnormally large loads; or
4. are not permitted by Zulkilf International OEP, including, but not limited to, any unauthorized advertising materials, unsolicited promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam mail," "chain letters," pyramid schemes, franchises, distributorship, membership, sales arrangement, or otherwise unacceptable materials;
5. violate other's privacy rights or personal rights by abusing the Materials, including, but not limited to, harassing or "stalking" another person, sending unsolicited e-mails, and collecting other's personal information;
6. breach or attempt to breach any security measures of the Site;
7. use any device, process, or mechanism to monitor, retrieve, search, or access, the Site or any Material without Zulkilf International OEP prior written consent;
8. access or attempt to access any account or login of any third party listed on the Site;
9. copy, modify, reproduce, delete, distribute, download, store, transmit, sell, re-sell, publish, reverse engineer, or create derivative works of any Materials, except for materials that have been submitted and owned by you;
10. post or submit any inaccurate, false, or incomplete information, such as your resume, biographical data, or employment information;
11. impersonate any person or entity;
12. forge any header information in any electronic posting or mail; or
13. misrepresent yourself, your affiliation with any third party, or your entity.
6. SPECIFIC USAGE AND RESPONSIBILITIESIn addition to the general responsibilities listed in Section 5, you agree to comply with the following terms. You further agree to: 1. use the Site only for lawful purposes in searching for employment opportunities and career information;
2. provide and maintain complete, correct, up-to-date, and accurate information on your submitted information;
3. post materials for which you have all the necessary rights or licenses;
4. use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in managing job opportunities and information offered by or obtained from the Site; and
5. bear the risks of any reliance or use of any Materials or any information provided by any third party.
7. ACCOUNT AND PASSWORDThe Site may present you with opportunities to open an account with the Site. If you open an account with the Site, you may receive an account logon and an initial password. It is your sole responsibility to (a) maintain the confidentiality of your account logon and password; (b) frequently update and revise your password; and (c) promptly notify Zulkilf International OEP if there is any unauthorized use of your account or any breach of security. You are also responsible for all activities that occur under your account, and Zulkilf International OEP will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the obligations set forth in this paragraph.
8. EMPLOYMENTYou understand and agree that Zulkilf International OEP (a) does not warrant that you will receive any employment or job offers through the Site; (b) shall not be responsible for any employment offers, employment screenings, employment decisions, and actual employment presented by third parties; (c) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by any third parties; (d) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by third parties, including, but not limited to, job openings and employment listings; and (e) is neither your employer nor your agent in any regard. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective employers and any information provided by any third party.
11. DISCLAIMERyou acknowledge and accept that: (a) you assume all risks related to or resulting from your usage, viewing, or access of the site to the fullest extent allowed under applicable law, the site is provided on an "as is" and an "as available" basis. (b) to the fullest extent allowed under applicable law, Zulkilf International OEP expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or warranties arising from course of performance, course of dealing or usage. (c) to the fullest extent allowed under applicable law, Zulkilf International OEP expressly disclaims all warranties that (i) the site and its materials will be error-free or virus-free; (ii) the site will be uninterrupted and secure; (iii) the site will be uninterrupted and available at all times; (iv) the site will meet your requirements; and (v) the reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, or truthfulness of any submitted materials.
12. LIABILITY AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITYto the fullest extent allowed under applicable law, you agree to assume all risks associated with, arising out of, or resulting from your use of the site or any submitted materials, including, but not limited to, the risks of financial loss, physical harm, property damages, dealing with other users of the site, strangers, minors, or foreign nationals, and persons acting under false pretense. you further agree to release Zulkilf International OEP, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees, harmless from all claims, demands, damages (direct, indirect, and consequential) of any kind or nature, known or unknown, associated with, arising out of, or resulting from your usage of the site, your submitted materials, any transactions related to or resulting from your use of the site. You further understand and agree that, to the fullest extent allowed under applicable law, in no event will Zulkilf International OEP, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, and suppliers shall be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special damages, or damages for loss of goodwill, revenue, data, or use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract, tort, or breach or failure of warranty, even if Zulkilf International OEP has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In the event some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion of certain warranties, the limitation of liability, or the disclaimer of certain damages, Zulkilf International OEP aggregate liability for any damages, to the fullest extent allowed under applicable law.
13. TERMINATIONZulkilf International OEP has the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any services of the Site and remove any Materials from the Site. Zulkilf International OEP may also terminate your access to any part or all of the services provided by Zulkilf International OEP on the Site at any time, with or without cause or notice, for any reasons. If you want to terminate your account, you may only cease your Use of the Site. Zulkilf International OEP shall not be responsible for maintaining or returning your Submitted Materials, your account, or your logon and password. You should always maintain a copy of your Submitted Materials.
14. GENERALYou agree that there is no employment, partnership, agency, or joint venture relationship between you and Zulkilf International OEP arising out of or resulting from your Use of the Site. This Notice constitutes the entire agreement between you and Zulkilf International OEP governing your Use of the Site and is additional to any binding agreement between you and Zulkilf International OEP. Help Desk - If you need more information regarding the Site or this Notice, please contact:
Address: Zulkilf International OEP
Chandni Chowk Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Office Tel: 051.00000
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org