- Period of Contract Minimum one year.
- Probation Period 90 days or as per the labor laws of the country.
- Working 8 hours per day, maximum 12 hours per day with additional 4 hours paid as overtime.
- Weekly Working Days 6 days per week, paid holiday.
- Weekly Rest Day At least 1 day per week.
- Overtime as per labor laws of host country or minimum 1.50 times of basic salary per hour.
- Accommodation Free of cost bachelor accommodation (not tents) must be provided by employer with electricity, water, gas and bedding.
- Messing Facilities Free food or 25% of basic pay to be paid in lieu of free food for unskilled, semi-skilled and skilled workers. This provision of free food is not applicable to U.A.E. and Bahrain.
- Medical Facilities Free, to be provided by the employer.
- Transportation Free transport is to be provided by the employer from residence to work place.
- Passage Economy class by air from place of hire to place of employment and back on expiry of contract. It is to be provided by the employer, if not included in the salary, which should be in addition to the minimum wages laid down.
- Vacation leave per year as per labor laws of the host country.
- Sick or Medical leaves per year as per labor laws of the host country.
- Social Security / Insurance Employment to be covered at the cost of the employer according to the labor laws.
- Dead Bodies Dispatch or evacuation due to serious injury will be made to Pakistan at employer’s expenses.
If you are black list from gulf countries, please do not apply for jobs in gulf as we cannot serve you in this case. Always ask for service charges before appearing in interviews. Please do not hand over your documents or passport to un-authorized persons. You can only submit your passport to an OEP if you are selected in a company through them.
Zulkifl International does not have any local individual or private association with any person and henceadvise everyone if been made aware of fictitious vacancy announcements in the name of Zulkifl International that are being advertised or circulated in any newspaper or internet, its your personal liability to bring it our notice and confirm it from our office or Protector of Emigrants office.
If you are approached for a fee, charges or payment of whatsoever nature by anyone, please do not make such payment and immediately write to us with full details on firstname.lastname@example.org. Zulkifl International will always use identifiable corporate account for email correspondence email@example.com or with the later @zi-oep.com and will never correspond from a public email account, such as Yahoo!, Gmail, Google, or Hotmail. Zulkifl International will not accept any liability, under any circumstances, for loss and/or damages.